Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Wheres the HEART?

With his hair dyed yellow he could be the next Duke Nukem! XD

Great work! Fantastic animation! Is it even possible for you to disappoint us?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

not bad

The animation and overall quality was pretty good. It did drag a bit near the middle but I would be lying if I said that it didn't get a laugh or 2 out of me. Keep it up!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Awesome!

Will you ever disappoint? Love the emotional part at the end. Fantastic animation!

the Engineer the Engineer

Great!

Very well put together turret defence! My only gripe being the last level, because the only way I could get by is by making a tunnel for them to go through with a slow beacon after walling off every other entrance. Walling wasn't necessary for any other level so it came out of nowhere. I don't think I ever bought an armor upgrade either.

Either way, great fun, look forward to trying out some custom maps later!

Tron Game 2 Player Tron Game 2 Player

Cool

So incredibly simple, and yet me and a friend wasted a good amount of time on it. It isn't anything new, but it's definitely better then that new Tron game for the PS3/xbox!

Think about adding some other gamemodes or something to keep it interesting! But for what it is, I enjoyed it!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

SickDeathFiend

How we've missed you

The Dancing Dead (Ika I Rutan) The Dancing Dead (Ika I Rutan)

Love it!

For some reason it reminds me a lot of the Duke Nukem MD theme...

Keep up the awesome work!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Go watch the video

It's oddly addictive. Great work!

For people who simply judge it because its number one and not wonder how it got there? Quit being stubborn haters and go watch the video on the frontpage.

Elixified - Chronic Time Elixified - Chronic Time

Short n dirty

Would fit great as game music! I really feel like there could have been something more at 21 in, something bass heavy, but that's just me. Great loop man!

Elixified responds:

SilverMitten SilverMitten

Great!

Awesome concept for odd idea; I like it!

Go get yourself a scanner!

Kung Tai Ted Vs. The World Kung Tai Ted Vs. The World

Awesome!

Just as good as your last title card you did for him, if not moreso! I love their expressions, and especially how popeye looks exactly how I remember him. Great work!

I see you mingling in the TGWTG community more and more nowadays, but you never forget your roots!

Pico's School (Photo) Pico's School (Photo)

Gorgeous

Simply put, it is an amazing work of art.

The attention to the characters personalities alone make this a masterpiece.